December 12, 2013

Bucket List: List of Rides with Fast Passes

List of Disney World Rides with fast passes


Here is a list of Disney Rides that have fast passes available, This can be used for collecting every fast pass, doing every ride in a day, or any attractions related bucket list adventure.


MAGIC KINGDOM
  • The Barnstormer
  • Big Thunder Mountain
  • Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
  • Dumbo
  • Journey of the Little Mermaid
  • Jungle Cruise
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • Space Mountain
  • Splash Mountain
  • Winnie the Pooh
MK Extras - surprise fastpasses or ~special~ ones:
  • Carousel of Progress (comes out sometimes with Buzz)
  • Meet Mickey at Town Square Theatre
  • Meet the Princesses at Town Square Theatre
  • Philharmagic (comes out sometimes with Pooh or Dumbo)
EPCOT
  • Living with the Land (HARD to get since this ride isn’t always open or something)
  • Mission Space
  • Maelstrom
  • Soarin
  • Test Track
  • there was debate amongst my friends because apparently Captain EO has a fastpass? and there’s machines in front of the ride for FPs but they’re never open so we didn’t count it. so if you get a Captain EO fastpass you’re just 10x better than the rest of us
HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
  • Rock n Roller Coaster
  • Star Tours
  • Tower of Terror
  • Toy Story Midway Mania
  • Voyage of the Little Mermaid
  • I also have a special one from when they were testing Fantasmic FPs, but I don’t think that’s a regular thing. I also also have a Toy Story test ticket I got from my friend who works there but that’s special hehe >:)
ANIMAL KINGDOM
  • Dinosaur
  • Expedition Everest (this was the last one I got!)
  • Kali River Rapids
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris
  • Primeval Whirl

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I’m a huge fan of Disney, their theme parks, merchandise, etc. Recently I got into collecting fastpasses. I understand it’s been a while since this blog was posted, but I was wondering if you kept your fastpass for Captain EO? If so, would you be willing to part with one of them?

    ReplyDelete