January 18, 2014

2 Disney Days: Swiss Family Robinson + 2 Disney Rides I Love



This is my 10 Disney Days challenge featuring reviews and notes on Disney movies I have never seen or long forgotten. Included with these movies reviews are tasks that I much complete each Day. The task are Disney or Disney College Program related things.

Today's Challenge: Swiss Family Robinson + 2 Disney Rides I Love


MOVIE: Swiss Family Robinson


Why: I always pass up the Swiss Family Robinson attraction at Magic Kingdom, so I was hoping this would encourage me to venture inside the tree. I always pass this attraction up because it looks a little boring and tiring duet to the walk up the tree. I've never seen this movie and I have no idea what's it's about . . . like no clue. Didn't know there was book until I Googled for movie covers. I have a feeling it's about pirates and the sea which is a good thing because I have love things about pirates adventures. Hopefully, I will enjoy this one. It' seems to be a classic.





Task: 2 Disney Rides I Love


  1. Spaceship Earth - I adore this ride! It's not a thrill seeker and a little outdated. However, I just love it for reasons. LOL! Since EPCOT is my favorite park and it's the icon of the park . . . it only makes sense that I love this ride.
  2. Dinosaur - I'm actually scared of this ride. But, that's the fun part. It never gets old to me. I'm always scared when I get one and one day I will conquer it. This ride is in Animal Kingdom's Dinoland area. It's mostly forgotten because of Everest and the Safari.

0 comments:

Post a Comment