January 11, 2014

9 Disney Days: Lilo & Stitch + 9 Disney Shows I Want to See


This is my 10 Disney Days challenge featuring reviews and notes on Disney movies I have never seen or long forgotten. Included with these movies reviews are tasks that I much complete each Day. The task are Disney or Disney College Program related things.

Today's Challenge: 9 Disney Days: Lilo &Stitch + 9 Disney Shows I Want to See

Movie: Lilo & Stitch


Why: I have seen bits and pieces of Lilo & Stitch, but not enough to tell you the plot of the story. I also can't tell you the names of any other characters. So, I've decided to re-watch both Lilo & Stitch the first movie from beginning to end.

Review: So, I actually had tears during some parts because it was just so adorable. I couldn't hold in my emotions. I really loved it! I see a lot of CPs in the Facebook group use the word "Ohana", and the word has an even greater meaning now that I've have seen Lilo & Stitch.

It was just a really sweet film with a very strong message about family. Disney kept it very realistic with the characters looks, voices, and personalities. They didn't try to make them a perfect family. . . Nani and Lilo had a broken family with problems, but still filled with love. *that sounds cheesy* I thoroughly enjoyed the movie from beginning to end and even watch some parts over again. Lilo is also a really cute little girl. She was full of personality and just plain different.

I just can't get over how adorable Stitch is during this film. Every time Stitch talks I just get fuzzy and happy because he's so adorable. He's is definitely one of my favorite characters and I will make it a point to see him at the parks.

The major thing about watching Lilo & Stitch is it made me want to visits the Polynesian Resort (and Disney's Aulani Resort) to eat at Ohana's and just hang out around the resort. Maybe sit on the beach with a dole whip and watch the fireworks.


9 Disney Shows I Want to See

  1. Find Nemo: The Musical DAK
  2. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
  3. Wishes Fireworks at MK
  4. Lights, Motor, Action Extreme Stunt Show
  5. Beauty and the Beast Love on Stage
  6. Cirque du Soleil La Nouba at DTD
  7. Disney Electrical Parade at MK
  8. Illuminations at EPCOT
  9. Fantasmic! at DHS
  10. Miyuki - Japanese Candy Art - Not really a show, but I really want to see this!



0 comments:

Post a Comment