January 10, 2014

Email: Exploring Disney Heritage Status Update




Back in November 12th, 2013, I mention after I sign up for Disney courses that I missed out signing up for Disney Heritage. Well, I was place on a wait list, see about that here at the bottom of the page, and there was no availability.

Well, on January 7th, 2014, I received an update regarding the status of my registration for Disney Heritage. I have officially been denied . . . sort of!

This was the email I received:

So, that is that . . . No Disney Heritage for me. And it took them 2 months to let me know . . . sigh! Haha! Anyway, I'm not sure I want the class anymore because I think it will be a bit much for me. These classes are held on my off days, so I'm not really willing to give up another off day for classes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment