January 24, 2014

Bucket List: Magic Kingdom - The First Park - Sleepy Hollow

The best thing about Traditions  (aside from it being your first day of paid work) . . . BLUE IDSSSSSSS!!

That means hitting up the parks and having a jolly good time. Yep! The first park I hit up was Magic Kingdom.

I got on all my favorites, Big Thunder and Space Mountain while enjoying classics like Mickey's PhilharMagic.

I even managed to grab the best snack ever at Sleepy Hollow: The Waffle Chicken Sandwich.  Let me just say this: keep your eyes on Sleepy Hollow throughout your program. They always have some kind of exclusive drink or food. Sleepy Hollow is located in Liberty Square near the Castle and a little ways away from Haunted Mansion.

Sleepy Hollow at Magic Kingdom is heavenly. I tasted some delicious holiday and special treats from here.

This was so good!! They have one with Nutella, Strawberries and (I think ) Banana's or something. There's like 4 to choose from and this is the same place that does the best freaking funnel cakes. The specialty frozen beverages (non-alcoholic of course) are amazing!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment