January 25, 2014

Bucket List - DHS & DAK - Park Hopping & Character Hunting



Since obtaining my blue ID we've been non-stop going to the parks. I've already hit up Magic Kingdom, a lot of resorts (Epcot & MK resorts), and some Florida spots . . . just in the first week.


Today, me and my friend decided to visit Disney's Hollywood Studios (DHS) and Disney's Animal Kingdom (DAK) for those that don't know the lingo yet.


We hit up DAK first since it closes earlier than the rest of the parks. We had some rare and not-so-rare character viewings. This was my first character hunt during the entire program and it was a great start. Of course, we rode Everest with a very little wait time.







1 comment:

  1. It's really nice seeing my home city from this post. Makes me appreciate it just that bit more than a trip by car

    ReplyDelete