January 08, 2014

Onboarding: Employment Eligibility Documents (I-9)


Add these documents to your list of items to bring. These documents are called I-9 documents, and prove your eligible to work and not an illegal person trying to work.

Here is the information as taken from the Onboarding site regarding the I-9 documents:




Things to remember about your documents:

  • Any document you provide for employment verification on the I-9 Form must be an original.  Copies of any document cannot be accepted.
  • Documents must also be unexpired in order to be valid for employment authorization purposes.
  • In the event you arrive for your program and you do not have the necessary documents to complete the I-9 Form, you will be unable to start work.
If you still don't understand, here's the link on the Disney Interns & Programs official blog.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent site !! wonderful blog post.It is one of the most interest page in the net. I never expect that there are lots of contents that are useful to my assignment. Thank you so much guys
    onboarding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. pasaport çeşitleri

    ReplyDelete