January 10, 2014

10 Disney Days: Wreck-It-Ralph + 10 Disney Snacks I Want to Eat



This is my 10 Disney Days challenge featuring reviews and notes on Disney movies I have never seen or long forgotten. Included with these movies reviews are tasks that I much complete each Day. The task are Disney or Disney College Program related things.

Todays Challenge: Wreck-It-Ralph + 10 Disney Snacks I Want to Eat

Movie: Wreck-It-Ralph


Why: I didn't know this game existed until early February 2013. It was released on November, 2nd, 2012. I came across it when I started watching TV again (LOL!) and happen to catch a glimpse of the DVD commercial on Disney. I thought the previews were super cute and wanted to give it a try. The concept of them game seems very different from any other Disney movie. A whole word of retro and vintage video games . . . I'm down!


Review: This is absolutely one of the most underrated Disney movies ever! It's so freaking adorable and cute!! I laughed way more than I thought I would during this movie.

The characters were memorable and cute. The names are perfect . . . Vanellope von Schweet and Zangief! Disney really went all the way with this one. The solider Oreos and the police doughnut named Dunkin really got me!

The world of Sugar Rush was just awesome with chocolate puddles, popcorn and candy corn as the audience, trees made of candy cane and so much more. I really loved this movie a whole lot. I will definitely add to my favorites list.

Unfortunately, this movie isn't really fawned over like Frozen and Brave. Some movies just get so much attention . . .  some deserved, some not so much. I would be really surprised to find any Wreck-It-Ralph merchandise in the Disney stores. It seems like after certain movies are released in Theaters they receive little to no attention after the DVD release. This was released in 2012 and a year or so later this movie seems long forgotten. *sigh*

10 Disney Snacks I Want to Eat



Classic Dole Whip


Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar



Warm Cinnamon Roll from Gaston's Tavern MK



Sweet & Spicy Chicken Waffle from Sleepy Hallow MK



Cotton Top Tamarin Cupcake from Isle of Java DAK




Mickey Ear Hat Toffee Brownie from Writiers Shop DHS



Chocolate Macaron Sandwich at L'Artisan de Glaces France


Hand-Dipped Corn Dog from Fantasy Fare Food Truck at Downtown Disney



Cronut (A combo of Croissant and a Doughnut) at EPCOT



Norway's School Bread



Honorable Mentions: Turkey Leg, Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich, The Mac & Cheese Burger, Churros, Soft Mickey Pretzel, Chocolate Covered Frozen Banana, Pork Shank, Funnel Cake, and a Mickey Rice Krispy


0 comments:

Post a Comment