January 17, 2014

3 Disney Days: The Princess & The Frog + 3 of My Favorite Disney Characters

This is my 10 Disney Days challenge featuring reviews and notes on Disney movies I have never seen or long forgotten. Included with these movies reviews are tasks that I much complete each Day. The task are Disney or Disney College Program related things.


Today's Challenge: The Princess and The Frog + 3 of My Favorite Disney Characters


MOVIE: The Princess and The Frog


Why: I just wanted to watch this for reasons. LOL This movie is recent and I saw it a while back. I didn't see all of it and missed quite a bit of the movie.

Every time it comes on, that's all I see is parts of it . . . ugh I'm really trying to pull it together.

I want to get more familiar with the characters of the movie and the plot.

I don't really know much about Tiana's characters so I want to see what "my" Princesss is like ( yeah I said it).

Anyway, I like the southern soul and New Orleans style theme of this movie.








Task: 3 of My Favorite Disney Characters 


  1. Mulan - This is my favorite Disney movie, so of course I love her character. The sad things is, I have never meet her! Every time I would go to EPCOT to see her somehow I would miss her. I am determine to meet her this time around.
  2. Stitch - I haven't actually seen the movies completely . . . only bits and pieces, but what I do know is that his character is troublesome. LOL! His bad but it's so cute. I've only seen him act from afar, but again I am determine to meet him.
  3. Tigger - He is just pure fun! He literally has the best HUGS out all the characters (I think so anyway). He literally smothered me when I met him, and he was so playful and fuzzy! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment